Welcome to the Matrescence Podcast
This is a place for you to find the information and support you need to make the transition to motherhood an empowering one.
Together your hosts Kelly Wilkes and Bree Holling will combine evidence-based information with personal insight to help you heal from past experiences, make informed and empowered decisions, grow as individuals and mothers and find solidarity in this journey that is Matrescence.
Whether you are a mother, a birth worker or just a woman driven to be the best version of herself, as long as you like belly laughs, heart warming stories and over sharing, this is a place for you.
See below to listen to all episodes from the beginning….
#43 Is She A Good Baby? With Dr Alix Vann. – The Matrescence Podcast
- #43 Is She A Good Baby? With Dr Alix Vann.
- #42 Navigating The Transition From Professional Woman To Mother (And Back Again) with Dr. Lisa.
- #41 Blind Mum of 4 Ebony Uamaki Shares Her Insights on Matrescence
- #40 Matrescence as a Catalyst For Professional Rebirth with Rachael Rose
- #39. Life update: Returning to work, parenting teens, pulling kids out of daycare + more.
- #38 Low Libido and Finding Your Way Back to Intimacy With Sex Therapist Jo.
- #37 Postpartum Planning and the Parts of Motherhood That We Don’t Talk About With Kathryn Millhouse
- #36 Birth, Death and Naviagting These Powerful Rites of Passage With Keely Costello
- #35 Patrescence: The Transition to Parenthood- With Regular Dad Will
- # 34 Finances, Solo Parenting, Traveling the World With Kids, and Not Losing Yourself to Motherhood- Megan’s Story