Welcome to the Matrescence Podcast
This is a place for you to find the information and support you need to make the transition to motherhood an empowering one.
Together your hosts Kelly Wilkes and Bree Holling will combine evidence-based information with personal insight to help you heal from past experiences, make informed and empowered decisions, grow as individuals and mothers and find solidarity in this journey that is Matrescence.
Whether you are a mother, a birth worker or just a woman driven to be the best version of herself, as long as you like belly laughs, heart warming stories and over sharing, this is a place for you.
See below to listen to all episodes from the beginning….
#32 Bree and Kel Christmas Special – The Matrescence Podcast
- #32 Bree and Kel Christmas Special
- #31 Kel and Bree – Real Talk Life Update – November 2021
- #30 Maintaining Intimacy through Matrescence: Insights from married couple Brad and Tabitha
- #29 Breastfeeding Q&A with Sam Foster IBCLC
- #28 Supporting Your Little One’s Innate Desire to Learn with Unschooling Mama Laura.
- #27 When Breast Feeding Doesn't go to Plan with IBCLC Kate Visser
- #26 Supporting Men Through Their Trasition to Parenthood w/ Steven Kennedy from Birthing Dads
- #25 Gathering your Village for a nourished 4th Trimester with Leila from Village for Mama
- #24 Matrescence – Navigating the Identity Shift with Yara Heary
- #23 Gentle Parenting with Rebecca Cefai