Welcome to the Matrescence Podcast
This is a place for you to find the information and support you need to make the transition to motherhood an empowering one.
Together your hosts Kelly Wilkes and Bree Holling will combine evidence-based information with personal insight to help you heal from past experiences, make informed and empowered decisions, grow as individuals and mothers and find solidarity in this journey that is Matrescence.
Whether you are a mother, a birth worker or just a woman driven to be the best version of herself, as long as you like belly laughs, heart warming stories and over sharing, this is a place for you.
See further below to listen to all episodes from the beginning….
#25 Gathering your Village for a nourished 4th Trimester with Leila from Village for Mama – The Matrescence Podcast
- #25 Gathering your Village for a nourished 4th Trimester with Leila from Village for Mama
- #24 Matrescence – Navigating the Identity Shift with Yara Heary
- #23 Gentle Parenting with Rebecca Cefai
- #22 Your Pelvic Floor in Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond with Caitlin Dunsford
- #21 Rediscovering what normal sleep looks like with kids
- #20 The Role of the Birth Partner with Andrea Hausheer
- #19 Kirby Hood Birth Photographer- Infertility, Loss, IVF, Step Parenting, Weight Discrimination
- #18 Preparing For A Positive Postpartum
- #17 Birthing Outside the System with Emily The Authentic Birthkeeper
- #16 Becoming a Grandma through Teen Pregnancy – Tanya Shares her story